White Chocolate Raspberry Ribbon Cake
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines "frosting creations" white chocolate raspberry flavor mix
- 1 can(s)
- duncan hines "frosting creations" frosting starters"
- 1 box
- white cake mix; bake as directed
- 1 box
- raspberry jello
- 2 Tbsp
- mint extract
How to Make White Chocolate Raspberry Ribbon Cake
- 2Bake the white cake as directed and let it cool completely in the pans.
- 3Dissolve the jello in one cup of boiling water, stir well to dissolve then ad one half cup of ice water, stir and set aside until the cake is completely cooled.
- 5Carefully remove the cake layers from the pans and assemble the cake. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint. Place the cake back into the refrigerator until ready to serve or serve right away.