White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 1/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
3/4 csugar, plus
1/4 csugar, divided
5 Tbspbutter, melted
3 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
3eggs (room temperature)
4 ozwhite chocolate baking squares, melted
1/2 tsppeppermint extract
1(8 ounce) container cool whip
1bag andes red & white mints, chopped
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
- Preheat oven to 325°F if using a 24 cup mini muffin pan.
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the melted butter. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop about half a spoonful of the the crumb mixture into each mini muffin cup; press firmly using the bottom of a shot glass or similar object. Bake approximately 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in melted chocolate and the peppermint extract. Fill each cup by transferring cheesecake mixture to a gallon size ziploc bag and cutting one of the corners.
- Bake 27 - 28 minutes or until set; cool completely before removing from pan. Use a knife to carefully pop out the bites from the pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with the cool whip and chopped Andes mints. Store in refrigerator.