White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 c
- sugar, plus
- 1/4 c
- sugar, divided
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- eggs (room temperature)
- 4 oz
- white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- peppermint extract
- (8 ounce) container cool whip
- bag andes red & white mints, chopped
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F if using a 24 cup mini muffin pan.
- 2Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the melted butter. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop about half a spoonful of the the crumb mixture into each mini muffin cup; press firmly using the bottom of a shot glass or similar object. Bake approximately 8 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in melted chocolate and the peppermint extract. Fill each cup by transferring cheesecake mixture to a gallon size ziploc bag and cutting one of the corners.
- 4Bake 27 - 28 minutes or until set; cool completely before removing from pan. Use a knife to carefully pop out the bites from the pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Top with the cool whip and chopped Andes mints. Store in refrigerator.