White chocolate cream cheese ice cream sammies
Irisa Raina 9
And since they say “ we eat with our eyes first “ this is how I served them …
This is not a really sweet
filling, because the cake it self it sweet. But if you want it sweeter simply add some powdered sugar as soon as you add the cream.
From this recipe you can go wild, change the flavor by changing the pudding flavor.
This could also be thinned and used as frosting.
Color it for special occasions.
You could zap some in the middle of cupcakes much like Hostess does.
- 1-16 ounce container heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce’s of cream cheese “at room temperature”
- 1 – 1 ounce box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 pound cake “either home made or store bought”
How to Make White chocolate cream cheese ice cream sammies
- 2Add some of the cream to the cream cheese “about ¼ “ and beat slowly, then slowly pour the rest of the cream in while the mixer is on low. Once you see it starts to thicken a bit stop mixing.
- 4Refrigerate till you are ready to make the sammies.
- 5Cut the cake into “ ice cream sandwich“ sizes and add some of the cream cheese mixture, smooth it out & top with another slice of cake.
- 6Wrap really well and put into the freezer.