White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting By Freda
Light and just right sweetness with the Chocolate instead of Any Sugars added.
A delight on any cake.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz) @ room temp
- 6 Squares
- bakers brand white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 C
- butter, (softened @ room temp)
- 1 TBS
- milk, or heavy cream, note: you can sub liqueur or rum
WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING (ICING)
How to Make White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting By Freda
- 1While Using "ROOM TEMP Bowls & Ingredients", Beat Cream Cheese until Fluffy.
gradually Beat in the Chocolate,
Butter, & Milk,until blended well.
Make sure your Chocolate is completely cooled before adding to cream cheese.