White Chocolate Chip Coffee Brownies
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter ,softened to room temperature
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 large
- 2 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make White Chocolate Chip Coffee Brownies
- 1Move oven rack to the center position of the oven. Spray a foil lined 9-inch baking pan(foil extending over edge), with butter spray.
In a small bowl, stir the flour, baking powder and salt together; set aside.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, beat together sugars and butter until blended well.
Add the eggs, dissolved coffee, and vanilla and mix until combined. The mixture may look curdled(it's ok).
On low speed add the flour mixture, mixing to incorporate.
Mix in 1 cup of the white chips until evenly mixed in.
- 3Pour the batter into the pan.
Bake in 350^ oven for about 30 minutes- testing with toothpick.
Remove from oven and sprinkle on or design a pattern with the remaining white chips,( let set on brownies for about 5 minutes to melt slightly) and gently with the back of a spoon or other device swirl the melted chips to your liking or just smear all over the top. Cool till chocolate topping is firm, about 1 hour.
- 4Loosen the sides of the brownies from the unlined sides and lift out of the pan with the foil. Use a sharp knife to cut into desired pieces- use a spatula to serve cut pieces. Enjoy with a cup of your favorite beverage.