White Chocolate Cake (cupcakes)
You will also need a cupcake fill tip and piping bags to fill cupcakes.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 ozwhite choc. chips
1/2 cbutter softened to room temp
1 pkgwhite cake mix
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cjam, seedless
6 ozwhite chocolate chips
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
6 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make White Chocolate Cake (cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Paper line cupcake molds or grease and flour 2 9in round cake pans.
- In microwave melt 6 oz white choc chips ½ cup butter for 1 ½ mins. Stir to mix. microwave in 10 second intervals until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. On medium speed, beat the choc mix and sugar in large bowl until creamy and smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir together the milk, and the vanilla.
- On low speed, add half the milk mixture. Mix until well incorporated. Add the remaining milk mixture and the dry ingredients in the same manner.
- Fill cupcake pan or cake pans.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for about 20-22 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center of the cupcakes or cakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes or cake in their pans for 10 minutes.
- Add filling to cupcakes at this point.
- Then unmold and cool on a wire rack.
- In microwave melt 6 oz white choc chips ½ cup butter for 1 ½ mins. Stir to mix microwave in 10 second intervals until melted and smooth. Cool slightly about 2 mins.
- Add cream cheese to cooled choc mix beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and salt mix well
- Slowly add powder sugar beat until frosting is light and fluffy ~for me its about 5 to 10 mins.
- Fill piping bag with jam while cupcakes are still slightly warm push tip into cupcake and squeeze slowly and fill cupcake. @1/2 teaspoon of filling. Let cool for about 20 to 30 mins
Frost and enjoy.
Frost bottom layer of the cake first with frosting. Then add a thin layer of jam over frosting. Place second cake on top and frost entire cake. Garnish with berries used for filling. Then cut and enjoy.