White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies w/ Caramel
This will satisfy your sweet tooth. Make a blondie sundae and add ice cream!
·new jersey salted caramel, see recipe
6baking white chocolate squares
3/4 stickbutter, unsalted
1 1/4 cflour
1 pinchsea salt
1 cbutterscotch chips
1 Tbspturbinado sugar
How to Make White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies w/ Caramel
- In a double broiler, melt and whisk butter and white chocolate. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, add sifted flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, and eggs. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add white chocolate mixture and beat for an additional minute.
- Fold in butterscotch chips.
- In a greased, square baking dish pour in half your batter, spreading with a spoon to the corners.
- Then scoop 4 spoonfuls of caramel in various places.
- Top with the other half of the batter, spread to sides.
- Then another 2 spoonfuls of caramel.
- Take a butter knife and swirl blondie batter and caramel.
- Sprinkle turbinado sugar atop.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately after removing from oven, optionally sprinkle additional butterscotch chips atop.
- Allow to cool, slice into squares, and serve.