White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies w/ Caramel
This will satisfy your sweet tooth. Make a blondie sundae and add ice cream!
- new jersey salted caramel, see recipe
- baking white chocolate squares
- 3/4 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pinch
- sea salt
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- butterscotch chips
- 1 Tbsp
- turbinado sugar
How to Make White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies w/ Caramel
- 2In a double broiler, melt and whisk butter and white chocolate. Set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4In a mixing bowl, add sifted flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, and eggs. Beat for 1 minute.
- 5Add white chocolate mixture and beat for an additional minute.
- 6Fold in butterscotch chips.
- 7In a greased, square baking dish pour in half your batter, spreading with a spoon to the corners.
- 8Then scoop 4 spoonfuls of caramel in various places.
- 9Top with the other half of the batter, spread to sides.
- 10Then another 2 spoonfuls of caramel.
- 11Take a butter knife and swirl blondie batter and caramel.
- 12Sprinkle turbinado sugar atop.
- 13Place in oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 14Immediately after removing from oven, optionally sprinkle additional butterscotch chips atop.
- 15Allow to cool, slice into squares, and serve.