White Chocolate and Ricotta Cheesecake
How to Make White Chocolate and Ricotta Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly spray a 10 inch springform cake pan with vegetable oil.
- 2Using a mixer, beat together cream cheese, ricotta, and sugar until soft. With the mixer set on low speed, beat remaining ingredients into mixture and mix completely smooth.
- 3Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared cake pan and place in preheated oven to bake until set, 30 minutes.
- 4Once done, remove from oven and allow cheesecake to cool completely before removing sides. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to continue to set before serving.
- 5When serving, use a round mold to create individual portions (shown), or cut slices and top each with mixed berries and a mint sprig.