Whip them Lemon Cookies By Freda
Makes about 3 dozen, depends on the size of Your balls.
- lemon pudding cake mix ( with the pudding)
- 1 C
- cool whip
- 1 tsp
- real lemon juice
- 2 C
- powdered sugar
How to Make Whip them Lemon Cookies By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350 Have Un-greased baking sheet ready
- 2Beat Cake Mix, egg and cool whip with the Lemon Juice all together, on Med. Speed until well blended.
( Your Dough will be Sticky)
- 3Have Powdered Sugar in a Med sized Bowl.
Drop Dough By Teaspoon fulls into the Pdr Sugar. Roll into Balls.
- 4Place the Balls onto Ungreased Baking Sheet 2" apart.
Bake for 9-10 min, or til lightly browned.
Cool and Enjoy.
These are a soft Cookie.
Drizzle with a Lemon flavored Pdr Sugar Glaze, Tinted Yellow with food coloring.