WEEKI WATCHI CAKE
Catherine Thompson Floyd
1jiffy yellow cake mix
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 boxvanilla instant pudding (small)
2 cmilk, cold
1 largecan crushed pineapple, well drained
1 pkgcool whip, small
4marschino cherries, opt
·pieces of fresh pineapple and 5 whole cherries, opt
How to Make WEEKI WATCHI CAKE
- Bake Jiffy cake according to package directions using a 9 x 13 inch pan to bake it in. Cool.
- Combine cream cheese, instant pudding mix and milk in bowl and mix till thoroughly blended and thick. Spread on top of cake.
- Sprinkle the crushed pineapple bits onto cake distributing evenly. For color, chop 4 cherries and distribute on cake.
- Spread cool whip evenly onto pineapple being careful to not disturb the pineapple.
- Decorate the top with whole cherries and fresh pineapple to make it pretty! Can use coconut and nuts if you want to make it different.