WAVE YOUR FLAG CHEESECAKE
- 1 qt
- 1 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 1 pkg
- red jello(any flavor 8 serving size or 2 of the 4 serving size)
- ice cubes
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 pkg
- sara lee pound cake(10.75 size cut into 10 slices)
- 1 1/3 c
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese(8oz size)
- 1/4 c
- tub of cool whip(8oz)
How to Make WAVE YOUR FLAG CHEESECAKE
- 1Slice 1 cup of the strawberries. Halve the remaining strawberries at this time and set aside.
- 2Stir boiling water into dry jello mix in large bowl for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- 3Add enough ice to cold water to make 2 cups.
- 4Add to Jello mixture and stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened(consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- 5Meanwhile line the bottom of a 13x9 glass dish with the cake slices.
- 6Stir sliced strawberries(not the halved ones) and 1 cup of blueberries into the Jello mixture and spoon over cake slices. refrigerate 4 hours or until SET.
- 7Beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended then gently fold in the cool whip. Spread over SET jello.
- 8Top with strawberry halves for the "stripes" and use remaining blueberries for the "star". Store in the refrigerator.