WAVE YOUR FLAG CHEESECAKE
1 1/2 cboiling water
1 pkgred jello(any flavor 8 serving size or 2 of the 4 serving size)
1 ccold water
1 pkgsara lee pound cake(10.75 size cut into 10 slices)
1 1/3 cblueberries,divided
2 pkgcream cheese(8oz size)
1tub of cool whip(8oz)
How to Make WAVE YOUR FLAG CHEESECAKE
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries. Halve the remaining strawberries at this time and set aside.
- Stir boiling water into dry jello mix in large bowl for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to make 2 cups.
- Add to Jello mixture and stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened(consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Meanwhile line the bottom of a 13x9 glass dish with the cake slices.
- Stir sliced strawberries(not the halved ones) and 1 cup of blueberries into the Jello mixture and spoon over cake slices. refrigerate 4 hours or until SET.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended then gently fold in the cool whip. Spread over SET jello.
- Top with strawberry halves for the "stripes" and use remaining blueberries for the "star". Store in the refrigerator.