How to Make Warm Lemon Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake batter as the directions on the package.
- Pour into greased 13X9 inch baking pan.Set aside.`
- Pour milk & water into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes & granulated sugar. Beat with wire whisk, 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cake batter. Place baking dish on baking sheet to catch any sauce that bubbles over.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Spoon into serving dishes. Serve warm with raspberries.