WARM APPLE PANCAKE
- granny smith apples sliced
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- margarine or butter melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 Tbsp
- apple pie spice
- 1 box
- jiffy yellow cake mix ( this makes a one layer cake)
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 c
- apple juice ( want your batter like cake batter, so it may take a little more or less)
How to Make WARM APPLE PANCAKE
- 1Peel and core your apples, slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2In bottom of cast iron skillet or any heavy skillet,melt butter add brown sugar,cinnamon and apple pie spice.
- 3place apple slices in skillet slightly over lapping each other,cook for 3 to 5 min. until almost soft.
- 4Mix all of pancake ingredients and pour over apples.
- 5bake on 350 for about 20 min.You want your pancake to just be light brown on top,like a cake. let rest for 5 min, then place cake plate on top of skillet and turn over,you should hear a plot when you turn it over. if not just let it set for a min. and it will fall out.
- 6I serve with ice cream. but its good just by its self. Hope you enjoy