WARM APPLE PANCAKE
2granny smith apples sliced
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1/4 cmargarine or butter melted
1/4 Tbspapple pie spice
1 boxjiffy yellow cake mix ( this makes a one layer cake)
2 Tbspsour cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1/3-1/2 capple juice ( want your batter like cake batter, so it may take a little more or less)
How to Make WARM APPLE PANCAKE
- Peel and core your apples, slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- In bottom of cast iron skillet or any heavy skillet,melt butter add brown sugar,cinnamon and apple pie spice.
- place apple slices in skillet slightly over lapping each other,cook for 3 to 5 min. until almost soft.
- Mix all of pancake ingredients and pour over apples.
- bake on 350 for about 20 min.You want your pancake to just be light brown on top,like a cake. let rest for 5 min, then place cake plate on top of skillet and turn over,you should hear a plot when you turn it over. if not just let it set for a min. and it will fall out.
- I serve with ice cream. but its good just by its self. Hope you enjoy