Want Some-More Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines french vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- favorite frosting ( made mine from scratch)
- 1/4 c
- chocolate chips
- 2 c
- marshmallow cream
- 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- hershey bar
How to Make Want Some-More Cake
- 1Make cake as directed with the first 4 ingredients...I added an extra egg to mine. Pour batter in 2-9in sprayed cake pans. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Cool on racks for 10 minutes.
- 2When cool, place 1 cake on plate and cover it with marshmallow cream, then graham cracker crumbs, and then chocolate chips.
- 3Place other layer on top (I always trim my cake to make it come together nicely).
Frost cake completely around. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs all over it. Place a Hershey candy bar on top.