How to Make Walnut Rum Spice Cake
- 1Mix the cake mix, eggs, buttermilk, oil and brown sugar in mixing bowl. Beat at low speed til moistened and then at medium speed for 2 minutes
- 2Stir in the walnuts. Pour into greased and floured 12 cup Bundt pan.
- 3Bake in preheated 325 oven for 50 to 55 minutes or til wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 4Poke holes over the cake with wooden pick. Mix rum, sugar and butter in pan. Bring to simmer an cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently
- 5Spoon over hot cake and let cake cool for 2 hours before inverting onto a serving plate. Serves 25 to 30