***Please read the whole recipe before making...I sometimes get scatter brained and I may confuse you! If theres ANY questions please feel free to ask :) Happy baking***
- 1 box
- butter cake mix
- 1 small box
- chocolate pudding mix (instant)
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 medium
- 1 pkg
- medium size pkg of milk chocolate chips
How to Make Walker's Cake
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients til smooth ~ fold in choc. chips.
- 2Spray bundt pan w/ non-stick spray. Pour batter into pan.
- 3Bake at 375 for 1 hour
***TEST AFTER 45 MINS***
Knife (thats what I use to check cake) wont come out clean...the choc chips will be melted & stick to knife~ but you can tell which is chips & which is undercooked cake.
- 4If desired you can dust w/ powdered sugar or make a drizzle out of your fave icing. Heat icing til runny stir really well and drizzle over cake...use your imagination. This cake doesn't need icing but it is good w/ it.