WAFFLE IRON (Easy!) Triple Chocolate Brownies !
I posted this as a request from a Just A Pinch friend.. enjoy!
*** Children love to watch these being made... so be careful not to let them get burned on the waffle iron!
*** This is not my photo, and it doesn't show how they look dipped in melted chocolate.
- 1 box
- brownie mix (prepare as dirrected on box)
- (or use your favorite batter)
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
- optional: add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts !
- 1 lb
- dark chocolate bark (melted in double boiler)
- 1 jar(s)
- optional: chocolate (or multi colored sprinkles)
- 1 can(s)
- cooking spray (spay waffle iron as needed)
PREPARATION OF WAFFLE IRON:
How to Make WAFFLE IRON (Easy!) Triple Chocolate Brownies !
- 1Prepare your favorite brownie batter or use a box mix. Add the mini chocolate chips and stir them in evenly.
- 2Spray and then heat waffle iron.
- 3Put about a tablespoon of batter into each section of your waffle iron. Close the lid and bake 3-6 minutes (or until cooked and not burnt!) Remove from waffle iron and let cool.
- 4Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
Dip each waffle brownie into the chocolate. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet to cool and let the chocolate solidify.
- 5*** Chocolate tends to burn easier than other waffle iron recipes, so you may need to adjust heat and time accordingly.
*** While the melted chocolate is still wet and melted... you can sprinkle with chocolate or colored sprinkles.
*** Another topping instead of melted chocolate is:
1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa powder Mix together well and sift onto the warm brownie waffles.