1 1/2 cflour
3 Tbspunsweetened cocoa, stirred before measuring to remove lumps
1 tspbaking soda
5 Tbspoil or melted butter
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspcidar vinegar
1 cwater, warm
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Wacky Cake
- In ungreased 8x8" pan combine well, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. (Yes, right in the pan!)
- Make three (3) holes in mixture; pour oil/melted butter into one, vanilla into another, and vinegar into third.
- Add warm water and mix until well blended.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 35-40 minutes or till pick inserted in center comes out cleam.
- Serve as is, frost, or sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.