How to Make Wacky Cake
- 1Sift together the first 5 ingredients, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda, (all the dry) into a 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- 2In a large 4 cup measuring cup, stir together the next 4 ingredients, vanilla, vinegar, oil and water (all the wet).
- 3With a fork or spoon, stir the water mixture into the flour mixture, IN the baking pan.
- 4Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven, on the middle rack, (if you remember to put the rack in the middle, otherwise don't worry about it) for 35-45 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Cool about 10 minutes.
- 5You can dust with Powdered sugar, and a couple raspberries on the side, or not. You can serve it warm with ice cream, or not. With cool whip or whipping cream, Hot or Warm or Cold, fancy or plain, or NOT. How ever, where ever, Really, and it tastes really good, all by itself.