"VODKA CHEER CAKE" for the HOLIDAYS..LOL
Nancy J. Patrykus
Just A Pinch
- 1 bottle
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- large eggs
- 1 oz
- lemon juice
- 1 lb
- nuts, your choice
- 2 c
- dried fruit
- 1 qt
How to Make "VODKA CHEER CAKE" for the HOLIDAYS..LOL
- 1Sample the vodka, to check the quality. Pet the cat
Take a large bowl,better recheck the vodka again, just to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink,repeat again, take your time
- 2Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter, in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon sugar,beat again.At this point,it is best to be sure the VODKA, is shtell ok.Try another cup..just in case.Turn off the mixerer.Break two legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pet the cat
- 3Pick up the fruit off the floor.Mix on the timer.If the fruit druit gets stuck in the beaters pry it with a drewscriver.Sample the VODKA again,to chack the tonsisticity....Kick the cat.
- 4Next, sift 2 cups of salt.Or something.Who giveshz
a darn.Better hack te VODKA, again.Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table, also a spoon of sugar,or something.What ever you can find... Find the cat.
- 5Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin,360 degrees and try not to fall.Don't forget to beat off,the timer
Finally! throw the bowel thru the window,finish the VODKA and push the cat out the window.Fall into bed...
CHERRY MISTMAS to all..and good night.