Vicki's Tropical Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (with or without pudding added)
- 1 c
- 15 oz
- mandarin oranges (save juice)
- 1 large
- sized box of instant vanilla pudding or two small boxes
- 12 oz
- cool whip (can use more if preferred)
- 20 oz
- crushed pineapple (do not drain)
How to Make Vicki's Tropical Cake
- 1Mix the first three ingredients with the liquid from the mandarin oranges. Gently fold in the mandarin oranges. Bake in 9 x 13" pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done. Cool completely.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over cake. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. ENJOY!