Vegan Cinnamon Pear Bread Amish
1 cvegan butter, softened i used earthbalance
1 mediumbanana (ripe) about 1 cup
2 calmond milk - plus 2 tsps cider vinegar
4 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 mediumpears (ripe) diced or 2 diced apples
CINNAMON SUGAR TOPPING
How to Make Vegan Cinnamon Pear Bread Amish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease 2 bread loaf pans
- Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, 1 medium ripe banana. Add almond milk with vinegar, flour, and baking soda. Fold in 2 diced pears or you could use apples too.
- Pour batter into two greased loaf pans. I used pampered chef stoneware bread pans.
- mix together in separate bowl 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons real cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter of both pans. swirl some into batter with knife
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or test with a toothpick - comes out clean.
Cool in pan for 25 minutes.