Vavo's quejadas (Grandmothers coconut cupcakes.)
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- (splenda ) or regular fine sugar
- 1 c
- low fat milk(or regular milk)
- 3 large
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 Tbsp
- baking soda
- 1 pkg
- (of 16 oz flaky coconut.
How to Make Vavo's quejadas (Grandmothers coconut cupcakes.)
- 1In large bowl mix all the wet ingredients .
- 2ADD all dry ingredients into mixture a little at time.
AFTER Everything is mixed well.
ADD THE coconut.Mix into the dough well.
- 3Preheat oven .350* and bake the cupcakes for only 10
or so until toothpick comes out clear.
Fill your cupcake pan ,lined and spray so not to stick to paper. Fill only half way with the batter.
AND continue with the rest of better until they are done.
Remove onto a baking rack to cool.
- 4WE also deco. and can top the cupcakes with different
color coconut,and nuts. So many ideas and brain is just running a mile. away. Everyone enjoy it for my dad would loves this cupcakes. We miss you and love you dad.R.I.P. GIL RAPOSO.
- 5AND share the family memories and make new ones with family and grandchildren,just keep passing it on .......Goretti 12/30/2011 (grandmes Maxey)