Vanilla Wafer Cookie Coconut Bundt Cake
This is a delicious cake , its a heavy but moist cake ...yummy.
- 12oz. box
- vanilla wafers cookies ; coarsely crushed
- 1 1/3 c
- sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- butter (2 sticks)
- 2 c
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped nuts ; pecans or walnuts
- `1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- butter ; room temperature
- 1 tsp
- coconut extract
- 2-3 Tbsp
How to Make Vanilla Wafer Cookie Coconut Bundt Cake
- 1Crush cookies in a large zip lock bag and coarsely crush.
- 2Beat eggs well in a large mixing bowl ; like for scrambled eggs.
- 3Add all the ingredients to the eggs and mix well.
- 4Pour into a greased and floured bundt/tube pan.
- 5Bake @ 350° for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean ; Invert on to a wire rack and Drizzle glaze on the cake and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- 6GLAZE : Mix the sugar , butter , milk and extract until smooth.