Vanilla Wafer Cookie Coconut Bundt Cake
This is a delicious cake , its a heavy but moist cake ...yummy.
12oz. boxvanilla wafers cookies ; coarsely crushed
1 1/3 csweetened coconut flakes
1 cbutter (2 sticks)
1 ccoarsely chopped nuts ; pecans or walnuts
`1 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspbutter ; room temperature
1 tspcoconut extract
How to Make Vanilla Wafer Cookie Coconut Bundt Cake
- Crush cookies in a large zip lock bag and coarsely crush.
- Beat eggs well in a large mixing bowl ; like for scrambled eggs.
- Add all the ingredients to the eggs and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt/tube pan.
- Bake @ 350° for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean ; Invert on to a wire rack and Drizzle glaze on the cake and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- GLAZE : Mix the sugar , butter , milk and extract until smooth.