Vanilla sheet cake with cream cheese frosting
1white cake mix
1 pkgsmall, instant vanilla pudding
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
1/2 cbutter, softened or hard margarine
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
14 ozcanned, crushed pineapple, well drained
2 cwhipping cream, whipped until stiff peaks formed
How to Make Vanilla sheet cake with cream cheese frosting
- Beat all the ingredients together except egg whites. Beat egg whites until a nice soft peaks form and fold into the cake mixture.
- Pour into a well greased 12 x 18 inch cookie sheet with 1 inch sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For the frosting:
Beat the butter and cream cheese together until soft and light.
- Add the powdered sugar, continue beating until all the sugar is absorbed.
- Add the 14 oz. Can of crushed pineapple, well drained, and the whipped cream. Mix all together .Spread on cake.
- Cut into desired amount serving pieces. Top each piece with a slice of peaches ( or desired pie filling).
This cake freezes well.