Vanilla sheet cake with cream cheese frosting
- white cake mix
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- eggs, separated
- 1 pkg
- small, instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened or hard margarine
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 14 oz
- canned, crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 c
- whipping cream, whipped until stiff peaks formed
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
How to Make Vanilla sheet cake with cream cheese frosting
- 1Beat all the ingredients together except egg whites. Beat egg whites until a nice soft peaks form and fold into the cake mixture.
- 2Pour into a well greased 12 x 18 inch cookie sheet with 1 inch sides.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 4For the frosting:
Beat the butter and cream cheese together until soft and light.
- 5Add the powdered sugar, continue beating until all the sugar is absorbed.
- 6Add the 14 oz. Can of crushed pineapple, well drained, and the whipped cream. Mix all together .Spread on cake.
- 7Cut into desired amount serving pieces. Top each piece with a slice of peaches ( or desired pie filling).
This cake freezes well.