★★★★★ 1 vote5
- vanilla wafers
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 pkg
- cream cheese (divided)
- 1 c
- sugar (divided)
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract (cheesecake)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract (for mousse topping)
- light coolwhip (thawed)
How to Make Vanilla Mouse Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 325. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Beat 3 packages of cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1 Tbsp vanilla, with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended, pour over crust.
- 3Bake for 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run a knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
- 4For Topping:
- 5Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in coolwhip; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.