Vanilla Cucumber Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 - 15.25 oz box betty crocker super moist cake mix, golden vanilla flavor
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract(don't have to use)
- 1/2 cucumber shredded
- 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips(depends on how much chocolate you like)can use mini chocolate chips too
How to Make Vanilla Cucumber Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1PreHeat oven to 350 degrees. 325 degrees for a dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of a 13 x 9 pan or the bottom and sides of all other pans. I used Bakers Joy baking spray on a bundt pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and add shredded cucumber and extract and mix on low speed 30 seconds and then on medium speed 2 minutes scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3Add your chocolate chips and then pour into pan.
Bake 38 to 43 minutes for a 12 cup Bundt pan. Test cake for doneness, may need to add a few minutes more.
- 4Let cool. You can dust with powdered sugar or frost it with your favorite frosting flavor. Chocolate or Vanilla.
Can enjoy with whipped cream. May add chopped walnuts or pecans too.