Vanilla Crazy Cake
How to Make Vanilla Crazy Cake
- Heat oven to 350.
- In 8 inch square baking pan combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, with wire whisk, stir together egg and vanilla.
- Make 2 indentations in flour mixture; pour oil in one and egg mixture in other.
- Add milk; stir until well mixed.
- Stir in pecans; bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on warm cake - Let stand 2 minutes; slightly swirl melted chips.