Vanilla-Butternut Pound Cake (#10)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Vanilla-Butternut Pound Cake (#10)
- Cream shortening, sugar and eggs for 1 minute at high speed.
- Add 1 cup flour. Beat for 1 minute. Add remaining flour alternately with milk. Add flavoring.
- Bake for 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Increase oven tempreature to 350 degrees;
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Mrs. Ralph Huston, Sec.-Treas.
E. Morris St. Church of God LWWB