Upside-down German Chocolate Cake
- 1 c
- 1 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 1 box
- cake mix, german chocolate(duncan hines, i use)prepare as directed
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 oz
- powdered sugar
How to Make Upside-down German Chocolate Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. generously butter bottom of 13x9(I use glass to show cake), cover with coconut(as much as desired) then with pecans.
- 2prepare cake mix as directed and pour over pecans.
- 3Combine stick butter, cream chs., and pwdr. sgr. in saucepan till smooth, cool, & pour evenly over cake batter. bake 35min.