You can actually change the recipe to other cookie flavors and you can use a cake mix or canned frosting. It can be simple or exquisite, your treat you ideas. These will satify the cake or cookie lover in your life.
- roll of chocolate chip cookie dough(or you can make your own)
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- flour (a/p)
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/4
- baking powder
- 2/3 c
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1 tsp
- 1 lb
- confectioners' sugar
- 4-6 tablespoons of heavy cream
- sprinkles for decorations
How to Make Unicorn Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 24 cupcake tins with liners
- 2Cut the roll of chocolate dough into 24 slices and layer a slice in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared cupcake linerson top of the cookie dough.
- 4Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool.
- 6While the cupcakes are cooling, Cream butter with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry. Add cream, one tablespoon at a time, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 7Frost your cupcakes and add the sprinkles for decorations. ENJOY!