Never Fail easy apple spice cake
- 1 can(s)
- sugar free apple pie filling (or regular pie filling) i use a scissors and chop the apples into smaller pieces while still in the can.
- 1 box
- spice cake mix(i use duncan heinz)
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts (or your favorite nut)
- 1 or 2
- eggs(if you prefer, whites only)
How to Make Never Fail easy apple spice cake
- 1place all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 2mix by hand with wooden spoon until well blended. mixture will be very thick.
- 3place evenly in bundt pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. when cool enough to handle, care fully turn out onto rack . I usually place it in a covered cake keeper while still a bit warm to keep it very moist.