Ultimate Easy Cookie
- 1 box
- any flavor cake mix, regular or sugar free
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- extract of choice
- 1/2 c
- xxx sugar for decoration unless sugar free recipe
- 1/4 c
- opt: chocolate or various chips, nuts, dried fruit
How to Make Ultimate Easy Cookie
- 1Mix the eggs, oil and extracts together then add the cake mix. Blend with wooden spoon until completely mixed. Add your chips, nuts or fuit now and mix well.
- 2Using a melon baller, scoop out a ball into the xxx sugar, roll around until it looks white then place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for easy clean up. Continue until used all mixture.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for approx 7 mins. The first time you make these check at 5 mins then every minute after to ensure not over cooking. After the first batch you will know what your oven will need time-wise. Remove from oven when tops cracked. They don't "look done" but they are.
- 4COOL on the parchment then place in air-tight container or ziplock bags when completely cool. You can dust with extra xxx sugar if desired.
- 5While the last batch is cooking, put all the dirty items in the dishwasher, wipe down the counters. Last batch out put cooled cookies in containers of choice. Keeps well, can be frozen but usually will be eaten rapidly. Great with a cup of coffee:)