- family size pkg brownie mix, to fit a 9" x 13" pan, along w/ ingfor brownies
- 1/4 c
- coffe brandy
- 2 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix, mixed as directed
- 1.4 oz heath candy bars, crushed.
- 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Ultimate chocolate trifle
- 1Bake brownies in a 9" x 13" pan as directed. Let cool 15 mins. Prick holes in brownies. Drizzle w/ brandy.
- 2Braek up brownies into small pieces. Place 1/2 the brownies in bottom of a trifle bowl. Cover w/ 1/2 the pudding and 1/3 of crushed candy and 1/2 the whipped topping.
- 3Repeat layers, ending w/ whipped topping and crushed candy. Cover, refrigerate 2 hrs.