Tye Dye Cake
How to Make Tye Dye Cake
- Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl add 12oz.soda and whisk until batter has dissolved in the soda.( you will see abit of foam in the beginning,but dont worry,it will go away as you continue to whisk.)
- Seperate your batter into 6 small bowls.Make sure you give bowl 1 the most batter and gradually decrease your batter amount in each consecutive bowl.Bowl 6 should contain the least amount of cake mix.
- Choose your 1st color and squeeze about a dime sized amount into bowl,continue doing this with your other colors,for bowls 2-6.Mix well,until colors are bright.
- Take contents of bowl 1 and pour half its contents into the middle of the baking pan.Do not worry bout spreading it out.
- Pour half the contents of bowls 2 directing on top,and in the middle of your 1st layer.Continue doin this with bowls 3-6.After your pour in your last bowl,you should see that the batter is starting to take the shape of the baking pan.Take the rest of your contents and pour into second baking pan.Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.