- 1 medium
- sweet potato,peeled&thinly sliced
- 1 large
- slightly tart apple cored and sliced
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- chopped, unsalted pecans,or sunflowers kernels
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice, fresh
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- suggested for apples you ca use, granny smith, greening,or jonathan
How to Make TWO OR ONE .SWEET POTATO AND APPLE JUBILLE.
- 1ALTERNATE layers of sweet potato,and apple slices an a baking dish.
TOP IT with raisins and nuts.
- 2POUR Juices over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon,cover and bake .
- 3PREHEAT oven @ 375* and bake casserole dish for 30 to 40 minutes
- 4MAKE sure that its tender ,NOT mushy.STIR TO MIX PART OF THE WAY THROUGH COOKING.
IF POSSIBLE YIELD 2 and 1/4cups .servings.
- 5RECIPE NOTE.THIS DISH COOKS VERY WELL IN A MICROWAVE-usually in about 5-7 minutes .IF microwave Be sure to stop half way through stir and rotate baking dish.BUT only if you a lot to do . PREPARE the casserole ahead of time in the micro.and then put in the oven just slightly browned. AND THEIR IT IS YUMMY ready for your tummy.