☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz carbonated pop of choice
- 1 box
- supermoist white cake mix
How to Make Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes
- 1In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and carbonated beverage with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl. Divide batter among cups.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place baking cup in each 24 regular size muffin cups.
- 3Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove to cooling rack to cool completely. If desired frost with Betty Crocker frosting