- 1 box
- dark chocolate or fudge cake mix, baked per box directions
- 1 pkg
- pre-made cheesecake filling
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 pkg
- high-quality baking milk or semi-sweet chocolate (4 squares)
- 1 can(s)
- milk chocolate frosting
How to Make Tuxedo Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed on box in 2 8" round cake pans. Allow to cool completely.
- 2Place first layer on serving dish, and spread ready-made cheesecake filling evenly over layer. This will be a thick layer!
- 3Place top layer over cheesecake filling. Frost entire cake with canned frosting.
- 4Chop baking chocolate and place in small bowl. Heat heavy cream over low heat until almost boiling, and pour over chocolate. Mix well until smooth. Immediately pour over top of cake and allow some to run down over the sides of cake. Garnish with chocolate-dipped strawberries, if desired.