Tuxedo Brownie Cups
- nonstick cooking spray with flour
- 1 pkg
- fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- 2 squares
- white chocolate for baking (1 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pt
- small strawberries, sliced
How to Make Tuxedo Brownie Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Fill wells of pan two-thirds full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. (Do not over-bake) Remove pan from oven, immediately press tops of brownies to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan; cool completely. Wash pan, repeat with remaining batter.
- 2Combine white chocolate and milk in large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth; cool slightly. In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Pipe cream cheese mixture into brownie cups. Top with strawberries. Refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.