How to Make Tuscan Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat ricotta cheese with blender until smooth.
- 3Add eggs, sugar and milk.
- 4Blend until well-mixed and smooth.
- 5Add orange and lemon zest and orange liqueur. Mix well.
- 6Grease one cheesecake pan with butter and coat lightly with bread crumbs.
- 7Fill pan 3/4 of the way with cheesecake mixture.
- 8Set pan in a larger pan filled half full with water and bake 1-1/4 hours.
- 9Turn oven off, leaving the cake within.
- 10Let stand for one hour.
- 11Remove, let cool and refrigerate.