How to Make Tuscan Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat ricotta cheese with blender until smooth.
- Add eggs, sugar and milk.
- Blend until well-mixed and smooth.
- Add orange and lemon zest and orange liqueur. Mix well.
- Grease one cheesecake pan with butter and coat lightly with bread crumbs.
- Fill pan 3/4 of the way with cheesecake mixture.
- Set pan in a larger pan filled half full with water and bake 1-1/4 hours.
- Turn oven off, leaving the cake within.
- Let stand for one hour.
- Remove, let cool and refrigerate.