TURTLE SNACK CAKE
- 1 pkg
- devil's food cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 c
- chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- prepared caramel sauce
- additional chopped pecans and caramel sauce for garnish (optional)
How to Make TURTLE SNACK CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir pecans, chocolate chips and vanilla into batter. Pour into prepared pan. Drizzle 1/2 cup caramel sauce over batter; swirl caramel into batter with knife.
- 3Bake 32 minutes or until cake begins to pull away from sides of pan and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool to lukewarm on wire rack. Garnish each serving with pecans and caramel sauce.