★★★★★ 3 votes5
1 boxcake mix, german chocolate
3/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 cevaporated milk
1 jar(s)caramel topping
1/3 cevaporated milk
1 cpecans, in pieces
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Turtle Cake
- Mix together, cake mix, butter and 1/2 cup evaporated milk together.
- Spread half this mixture in a 9x13 pan, bake at 350 degrees F. for 5 minutes.
- Mix caramel and 1/3 cup evaporated milk, drizzle over baked batter.
- Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips on top of caramel mixture.
- Take remaining batter, (this will be thick) and drop in blotches over nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool, cut into squares.