T's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 3 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- 1 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- semi sweet mini chocolate cips, melted
How to Make T's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1Cake Mix - gently cream together eggs and sugar, adding in cream cheese, mix until smooth (don't over work to avoid air in the batter). Fold in Sweatened condensed milk, vanilla, cinnamon and mini chips. Let settle for a few minutes.
- 2Crust Mix - in a gallon plastic bag crush oreas with the end of a rolling pin. In a seperate bowl mix crushed oreas and melted butter.
- 3Butter a springform pan, then press the oreo mix into the bottom of pan, making a nice base for your crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 4Fold out cake mix gently onto crust to minimize air and to make sure chips are distributed evenly. Tap pan gently to bring any air bubbles to the top.
- 5Place springform on a jelly roll pan. Pour a thin layer of warm water in the bottom of the jueely roll pan, for even baking.
- 6Loosely cover the top of the springform pan with tin foil. Place on center rack at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Check for a spongey to the touch center and an evenly toasted top.
- 7Take out before any cracking takes place. Tin foil can aid in tempering the browning on top.
- 8When done set aside and let cool. When cool, drizzle melted chocolate over the top in your desired pattern...then serve. Refrigerate any unserved portions.