TROPICAL DUMP CAKE
This cake is crunchy on top and wet on the bottom so a cake tester doesn't work well.
One hour baking was perfect.
Already a family favorite. My first orange cake tried!
How to Make TROPICAL DUMP CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Dump both of the fruits & their juices into a 9 x 12 Pyrex baking dish. I cut the larger pieces up
- 3Pour the dry cake mix on top of the fruit & spread out evenly
- 4Mix oatmeal & coconut & sprinkle over cake mixture with fingers.
- 5Melt butter & pour on top evenly. It should cover the entire cake mix.
- 6Bake for one hour & serve with ice cream.
- 7(Note: I used a small pkg of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal..yummy)