TROPICAL DUMP CAKE
This cake is crunchy on top and wet on the bottom so a cake tester doesn't work well.
One hour baking was perfect.
Already a family favorite. My first orange cake tried!
How to Make TROPICAL DUMP CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350
- Dump both of the fruits & their juices into a 9 x 12 Pyrex baking dish. I cut the larger pieces up
- Pour the dry cake mix on top of the fruit & spread out evenly
- Mix oatmeal & coconut & sprinkle over cake mixture with fingers.
- Melt butter & pour on top evenly. It should cover the entire cake mix.
- Bake for one hour & serve with ice cream.
- (Note: I used a small pkg of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal..yummy)