Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 1/2 c
- chocolate syrup
- box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- eggs, divided
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (12 ounce)
- squares baker's semi sweet chocolate, melted
- small container of cool whip
How to Make Triple-Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 1Spray 12 cup fluted bundt pan with cooking spray; pour in chocolate syrup. Beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs with mixer 2 minutes. or until well blended; blend in sour cream. Pour over syrup in pan.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add remaining eggs; mix well. Blend in evaporated milk and melted chocolate; gently spoon over cake batter. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray..sprayed side down.
- 3Place tube pan in large pan. Add enough water to larger pan to come at least 2 inches up side of bundt pan.
- 4Bake 1 hour 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 2 hours..invert cake onto plate; remove from pan. Serve topped with cool whip. **Cut into small sections..this is quite rich, so keep them small.
- 5Refrigerate any leftovers...stores well for several days.
- 6If you would like to see a picture of this cake..go to Kraftrecipes.com and search for Triple-chocolate Mousse Cake