Triple chocolate Mousse cake
1 boxchocolate cake mix
1/2 cchocolate syrup
7 largeeggs divided
1/2 csour cream
1 pkg8 oz cream cheese softened
1 can(s)evaporated milk
4squares baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1 cthawed cool whip whipped topping
How to Make Triple chocolate Mousse cake
- SPRAY 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray; pour in chocolate syrup. Beat cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs with mixer 2 min. or until well blended; blend in sour cream. Pour over syrup in pan
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add remaining eggs; mix well. Blend in evaporated milk and melted chocolate; gently spoon over cake batter. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray, sprayed-side down.
- PLACE tube pan in large pan. Add enough water to larger pan to come at least 2 inches up side of tube pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 30 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate 2 hours. Invert cake onto plate; remove pan. Serve cake topped with COOL WHIP.
- How to Unmold CakeUse long thin spatula to loosen cooled cake from side of pan. Place plate over cake pan; invert cake onto plate. Gently remove pan. Spoon any chocolate syrup remaining in pan over cake.How to Measure Volume of PanTo prevent overflow, check cake pan to confirm it is the required 12-cup size. Just measure 3 qt. (12 cups) water and pour into empty pan to verify the volume before using as directed.Size-WiseThis layered chocolate cake makes 24 serving and it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party!