Triple-Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (21 oz) can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- bag (12 oz miniature semisweet chocolate chips about 1 cup
- container whipped chocolate frosting or use your own
How to Make Triple-Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease and flour 15 x 10 x 1-inch or 13 x 9-inch pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- 2In large bowl, gently mix dry cake mix, pie filling, eggs and chocolate chips with rubber scraper; break up any undissolved cake mix by pressing with scraper. Carefully spread in pan.
- 3Bake 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan 25 to 30 minutes, 13 x 9-inch pan 35 to 40 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Frost with frosting. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
A dazzling drizzle of melted white chocolate makes these bars look even more special.
Make Triple-Chocolate Strawberry Bars by using strawberry pie filling instead of the cherry.