How to Make Tomato Soup Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray two 8x 1/2 - or 9x1 1/2-inch round cake pans with no-stick spray; set aside.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In medium bowl combine soup, mayonnaise and granulted sugar; add to flour mixture, stirring until combined. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Spread with cream cheese frosting. Store in refrigerator.