·1 box pound cake mix, baked as directed on box
·1 1/2 cups strong black coffee, cooled to room temperature
·1 cup sugar
·1/2 cup chocolate syrup
·1 8oz pkg. softened cream cheese
·2 cups heavy whipping cream
·2 heath bars crushed
How to Make Tiramisu Toffee Dessert
- Bake and cool cake as directed on box. Cut the cake into about 1 inch pieces and place in oblong baking dish. Dish will be full.
- Drizzle cooled coffee over that
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup and cream cheese in a large bowl til smooth. Add whipping cream.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour but no longer than 24 to set dessert and blend flavors