Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(12 ounces vanilla wafers
5 tspinstant coffee granules,divided
3 Tbsphot water, divided
4 pkg(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
4eggs, lightly beaten
1 cwhipped topping
1 Tbspbaking cocoa
1 csour cream
How to Make Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Layer half of the wafers in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water; brush 1 tablespoon mixture over wafers.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Remove half of the filling to another bowl. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water; stir into one portion of filling. Spread over wafers
- 3. Layer remaining wafers over top; brush with remaining dissolved granules. Spread with remaining filling.
- 4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from dish with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- 5. To serve, spread with whipped topping. Dust with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.